Sunday 20 April 2008

they fight dirty...

tonite was bad. i hung out with jess alot of the nite backstage with the pillers. i was a lucky girl. i hit the vodka pretty hard early on so pics are a bit blurry. i spoke to jackson miller (with whom i have met on several occasions) but he never remembers me... he asked where i got my pillers t-shirt from, i said i made it myself. thats wot u do if your a pillers fan innit.



police raid, police raid bosh bosh bosh... that aint coke no more! i wish i had a wardrobe like owens.




crowd full of badmans... lee pulling a great face.




grooomgraaaaas.



sandy bum rushing the stage. badman.






reggae reggae reaggae reggae reggae jonnnnnnn. he rocks my world.





owen displays another pair of his leggins from his beautiful collection. badman.


this band were calles The Lusts. they were alright. their bassist was really hot.



a handful of pillers i managaed to photograph before they went on stage... prepping. Dan looking wide awake.. ready for that shit.



i went home to c my mum a few days before... she paid for my car insurance cos i am broke as a joke.. i love you ma. x

No comments: