Wednesday 4 March 2009

I Go Home.

I went home last week and went brighton pretty much everyday.... still the same..travellers, hippes, and those really pretentious "Avant-garde" kinda folk who think they are proper cool an that...i use to want to live there but now im not so sure haha...oh yeh...i spent £160 in American Apparel...boooom.

saw this in the lanes....


lanes....


On the way to Brighton...

Finley....my mate robs little nephew... tinker!

"Adder Valley" as we use to call it when we were kids. We used to make tree bases around here. I never realised how beautiful it was up here.

We went tesco express in Horsham to the car wash cos he got stuck in the mud the night before... it wasnt pretty. But this was. I love going through a car wash. Feels like you are in the middle of a storm or something.

No comments: