Wednesday 27 August 2008

Latitude Festival 2008

So i got to the festival well late on the friday... missed all the bands an that... wernt a bit deal until i realised id left my bag on the train with £300 cash in it! big fuckin deal! was kind of on my mind pretty much the whole festival but i just thought, fuck it! its only money... When i returned home, there was a letter for me from the train company explaining that they had my money an that they were going to send it to me via cheque in the post. BAD!









me an my mates with the arctic monkeys... arrogant twats!... yeh, u know u were!








camp casio delux!

Dif!

campsite steez...




Do's and donts??

it wouldn't be the same without this lot... all about CLUB VANGO!!




festival antics... we got a little out of control. i love this guy.

Harvey, Ali and Jon...badmanssssss...


Natalie...diamond girly.




VIP camp area... Glanced really hard at Jonathan Creek... thought i was a wierdo... give a shit.

No comments: